A user has been marked as a "no-show" or incomplete status for a scheduled offering. The failure status has moved to the user's learning history but the instructor led item continues to stay in the user's learning plan rather than being removed.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Instructor Led item
- Make sure that there is a failure completion status associated with the item type
- Assign the item to the user
- Create a scheduled offering from the item
- Enroll the user to the scheduled offering
- Record Learning for the scheduled offering and mark the user as incomplete/failure/no-show
- Check that the item is in the learning history of the user
- Item is still assigned to the user and in their learning plan
This is expected behavior as per Product Management. As the user did not complete their assignment, the assignment will remain in the learning plan.
scheduled offering learning plan failure stay remain no change show incomplete remove assignment LRN-14598 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To