The field "Price" for External Requests/Training (when it's pending approval) is showing only the total amount of Direct Costs. The Supervisor cannot see the total of the Request with fields C.1 and C.2.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Select an User with External ID > Related tab > External Requests > Create a New Request
- Include in "Section C: Costs and Billing Information" the amount required and Apply Changes
- Check the status Pending Approval status.
- Go to the Supervisor interface > Check the Pending Approvals
- See that the column "Price" only shows the total amount of C.1. Direct Cost.
This is working as designed. The Direct Costs are the known and definite course costs, while the indirect costs are generally estimates.
This is designed per the US government's requirements. This will not be changed unless an enhancement is requested by the US government for the SF-182.
direct, indirect, costs, pending approval, external learning request, price, total, external training, US, SF-182 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem