For some accounts located in South Korea, you get an unexpected address in sales documents.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to any sales document of customer ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Preview the Document.
- In the address for customer ABC you can find address line "123" (123 represents an address line).
- Open the Account master data for customer ABC.
- In the address for general tab you cannot find address line "123" maintained.
- During the migration of account master details for customer ABC, you have maintained a value for AdditionalStreetPrefixName.
- The AdditionalStreetPrefixName is not active for country Korea, thus it is not displayed from account master data.
- When a value is maintained for the AdditionalStreetPrefixName, it will be considered when determining the address in transactional documents.
- Open account master data for customer ABC.
- Switch the country selection from KR to AF (or any other country).
- You will now see the additional value "123" in Address Line 2.
- Delete the value in Address Line 2.
- Switch the Country to Korea (KR) and save the document.
Now transactional documents will not show value "123" for Korean customer ABC.
Korea, Address, Migration, Output, Adresse, Ausgabe , KBA , AP-RC-ADR , Address , Problem