- During the Inbound Replication from a backend system to SAP CX Commerce via SCPI, the following exception appears in the SCPI Monitoring Payload logs (Monitor Message Processing-> Message Processing Log Attachments)
Unable to open connection to backend system.
- Following exception is shown as well in the main iflow executed, however the root cause is mostly related with a connection issue.
Inbound processing in endpoint at ENDPOINTNAME failed with message "Fault:Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID-vsa6770959-36876-1564197588059-25-109]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException - Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID-vsa6770959-36876-1564197588059-25-114]. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException - Sequential processing failed for number 0. Exchange[ID-vsa6770959-36876-1564197588059-25-117]. Caused by: [com.sap.gateway.core.ip.component.odata.exception.OsciException - Bad Gateway : 502 : HTTP/1.1 ]]]", caused by "OsciException:Bad Gateway : 502 : HTTP/1.1
- SAP CX Commerce 1905
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI)
- SAP S4HANA Cloud ( as a backend system)
- backend system
- Bad Gateway
- OsciException:Bad Gateway
- OsciException:Bad Gateway : 502
- OsciException:Bad Gateway : 502 : HTTP/1.1
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.