- Schedule job repeats every 30 days when set recurrence as "Monthly" in model of SAP Analytics Cloud
- It cannot repeat on special date every month, for example, "July 1st, Aug 1st, Sep 1st..."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.21
Reproducing the Issue
- Set Schedule Recurrence as Monthly for import job of model.
- Set start and end date for the schedule job.
>>The job executed after 30 days, not same date of each month.
The issue is product defect.
The issue is fixed in wave 2019. 15.
Note: Please notice that there's a similar bug due to DST which has been reported to development team recently. More details, please refer to
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
import job, schedule, 30, month, per month, each month, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem