The storage location is determined in SSCUI 102130 'Assign Picking Locations', but in the return delivery NOT this storage location is appearing as expected.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Determine storage location in SSCUI 102130 'Assign Picking Locations'.
2. Open Manage Customer Returns and create an accelerated return order referring to preceding billing document.
3. Select 'Customer ordered too much'as return reason and input return quantity as '1 PAC'.
4. Click 'Create'.
5. Click 'Save and Release' with follow-up activity 'Receive into Plant'. System will automatically create a return delivery.
6. Open the return delivery created in step 5 and check tab 'Picking'. The SLoc, i.e. storage location is determined as „X123”, which is NOT expected.
7. Go to header view and check 'Shipment' tab, the shipping point is '012Y' as expected.
8. Go to item view and check 'Picking' tab, the plant is '1234' and storage condition is '00' as expected.
In this case the created return delivery is referring to the billing document then to the delivery document.
System will copy the storage location from the invoice to the return order and then to the return delivery.
As the storage location was already copied into the delivery, and so the storage location determination does NOT work this time.
The storage location is copied from previous delivery, it is a standard behavior in the system.
return delivery, storage location, SSCUI 102130, Assign Picking Locations , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , SD-CAS-BD , Basic Data , How To