When printing a candidate's application using Internet Explorer, there are a number of blank pages bieng printed at the end of the application.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Using Internet Explorer:
1. Go to Recruiting.
2. Select a Job Requisition.
3. Select a Canddidate Application.
4. Under Action or Take Action (when opening the Application) Select Print.
5. Select Display Options as preferred.
6. Either print the flle or Save as PDF.
7. You'll notice additional blank pages at the end of the application.
8. Try the same steps using a different browser (e.g. Chrome).
9. You'll see that the issue not reproducible.
This is due to the Page breaks/formatting limitation of browser technology.
Expected behavior due to browser technnoogy, as a workaround, you can use a different browser to print the Candidate's Applicaiton.
Blank Page, Printing Application, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem