Recent Activity and Frequently Used areas are not being updated even through user selects "Track My Recent Activity" and "Frequently Used Apps".
SAP Fiori Launchpad
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on multiple apps
- And go to "Recent Activity" and "Frequently Used"
- Not able to see anything under Recent Activity or Frequently User
- Clear your history by opening the Settings dialog in the Me Area under the tab "User Activities".
- After you clicked the "Clear" button the problem should be resolved.
- More information can be found at the SAP Help Portal: https://help.sap.com/viewer/4fc8d03390c342da8a60f8ee387bca1a/1905.500/en-US/5bc5a24e86a14feea5f2d223d4abf1a4.html
- Please confirm the solution by navigation to apps and verify that the applications appear in the recent activities again.
Me Area, User Activities, Frequently Used, Cloud S/4HANA, Recent Activity , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , User Interface , Problem