We have a business scenario where customer 'A' orders a certain quantity of Material 'X', he gets material 'Y' for free.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Select App 'Manage Sales Orders'.
- Select [Create] Sales Order.
- Enter a free goods item.
- The item is assigned the D100 condition which offer 100% discount.
- A new line item is not generated for a free goods item.
So far scope item BKA (Free Goods Processing) does not include this functionality.
As a workaround, you can try the below approach:
- Create a quotation that includes the material requested and add the free goods line item as item 2. You can then create a sales order to refer to this existing quotation in each transaction document.
The following app is used for setting up the material/customer combination and determining the conditions for free goods:
VBN2, SAP_TC_CEC_SD_BE_APPS, SAP_SD_BC_PRICE_MANAGE_MC, manageFreeGoods, SAP_BR_PRICING_SPECIALIST, VBN2, VA01, Percentage, exclusive, inclusive, BKA , KBA , SD-BF-FG , Free Goods , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem