- Addition of new token for e-mail notification templates.
- How to update the email notification template for reports success/failure notification which directs to Scheduled Report or View Schedules page.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Table
- From 1908, there is a new token added which can be used to direct the users directly to Scheduled Report from View Schedule page.
Behavior before 1908:
- The e-mail notification templates for Scheduled Reports use the [[LOGIN_URL]] token that redirects users to the Home page, and then they navigate to the Scheduled Reports page.
Behavior After 1908:
- A new token [[SCHEDULED_REPORTS_URL]] is now available.
- By using the [[SCHEDULED_REPORTS_URL]] token in e-mail notification templates, you can redirect users to the Scheduled Reports page or View Schedules Page.
Note: The link will take you to "View Schedules" page. The default landing tab is "My Schedules" and to download the report, you need to click on "My Jobs" tab.
How to change the Email Template:
- Go to Admin Center-> E-Mail Notification Templates Settings and update the e-mail body of the Scheduled Report Warning Notification and Scheduled Report Success Notification templates.
Important: This enhancement will be applied only for the Report Table reports. The Report Canvas will use the template set on the Report Distributor.
E-Mail Notification Templates, [[SCHEDULED_REPORTS_URL]], Scheduled Reports, 1908 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To