The queue with Function Module SAVEREPLICA is stuck in EWM in transaction SMQ2 with below errors:
- Error during mapping: material XXXX does not exist, Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION088
- Could not determine EWM stock data for: Storage Location AAAA BBBB, Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION112
- Could not determine a logical system for system, Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION015
In case the same error is in SMQ1 in ERP side, then following error is displayed:
- Error during mapping: material XXXX does not exist, Message no. SR053
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces (SCM-EWM-IF)
/SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, /SCWM/MDL_EXTPROD_READ_MULTI, SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP, entry, blocked, failed, unsuccessful, not successful, inbound, SYSFAIL, SMQ3, S4, inbound delivery distribute, qRFC monitor, posting, /SCWM/CL_ERP_STOCK_MAPPER, /SCWM/IF_STOCKID_MAPPING~GET_WME_ORG_BY_ERP_LOC, /SCWM/TMAPSTLOC_READ_SINGLE, iv_plant, iv_erp_plant, iv_stge_loc, iv_erp_stloc, iv_logsys, iv_erp_logsys, es_tmapstloc, ls_tmapstloc, DLVS, DLVS*, bus.sys, SR053, SR 053, /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION 015, /SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, /SCWM/OUTB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP , Interface ERP Delivery Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.