- How can the option to Create new questions for recruiters be restricted?
- Currently, recruiters only have to select the questions from the Question Library.
- Is it possible to hide this option?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Choose a requisition
- Open Requisition detail page
- Go to Questions section
- See create button
- There is no way to restrict a user to only using questions from the library and block them from creating their own questions.
- Recruiting users can access all questions libraries set up in the instance.
- You cannot restrict access to only certain libraries for certain users.
- Users can save questions to their own personal libraries accessible only to them.
- It is also not possible to hide the weight column or only allow users with edit access to select from the question library.
SF, success factors, RCM, prescreen , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem