- After a complete retirement, the asset value does not equal 0. During the posting of the valuation created for the asset retirement, the accounting document for the asset postings contains 2 asset posting line items (posting key 70 and 75) instead of 1 line item (posting key 75).
- After complete retirement asset acquisition posting is not possible. The following error appears when trying to post: AA303 - You cannot post to this asset (Asset XXXXXXXXXXXXX deactivated)
- SAP S/4HANA - All versions except SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 (S4CORE 100) SPS 1-2
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0 (EA-APPL 606) SPS 17 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 (EA-FIN 617) SPS 12 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0 (SAP_FIN 618) SPS 3 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA - SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA (EA-APPL 616) SPS 10 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP Simple Finance, SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 (EA-FIN 700) SPS 9 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503 (SAP_FIN 720) SPS 5 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605 (SAP_FIN 730) SPS 4 and higher
RE-FX, REFXSGDPR, SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, RE-FXSTD, Deactivate fixes asset, Retirement, N, R, Balance-Sheet Valuation of Contracts, RECACUST, Assign Asset Transaction Types, Evaluation, RECEASSETDEACT, AA 303, Deactivate Fixed Asset , KBA , RE-FX-LA , Lease Accounting , RE-FX-LA-AA , Leasing – Asset Accounting Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.