The ticket automatically get release to FSM on saving it.
SAP Cloud for Customer .
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click on the New button and enter all mandatory fields.
- Click on action Save and Open.
- You can see for ticket LMN (where LMN represents the ticket id of this newly created ticket), the button Release to FSM is greyout since it is already release to FSM.
If you want to avoid sending ticket automatically to FSM, you need to uncheck the relevant scoping question.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Question section ->Expand ::Communication and Information Exchange-> Integration with External Applications and Solutions->Integration with SAP Field Service Management.
- Here the question Do you want tickets to be automatically replicated to SAP FSM? needs to be uncheck.
Release to FSM , KBA , field service management , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , Problem