You would like the background colour of the reporting design changed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, Design Reports view.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Search for your report XYZ (XYZ stands for report name) and open.
- Observe the Selection and View titles in selections of the report have a dark blue theme or any other theme color.
This is a setting in the system. For example, previous report designs had a white background.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Branding.
- Select Theme Builder tab.
- Select theme, e.g "SAP Belize", this is the design with a white background for reports.
Please note: If this theme setting is changed, it is changed for the whole system background theme not just restricted to reports theme.
Background, colors, report, change, setting, report design. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA-UI , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics UI Framework , How To