What are custom validations?
- This allows customers to define up to three formula driven validations on a template.
- These will consist of hard, soft stops as well as corresponding messages for planners.
Why is this important?
- Currently there are several of validations within Compensation/Variable Pay which exists today (Budget, guidelines, force-comments, etc).
- There can be the need for customers to create custom validations for specific requirements to help improve quality of planning.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
compensation validations, variable pay validations, cmp-20014, custom validations, compensation error validation, compensation warning validation, formula validations, validation message, cmp-21017, an error ocurred, please refresh and try again, try again, please reload the page and try again, unable to open worksheets, unable to open exr, executive review error, worksheet error, hide custom validation field , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.