- Cannot change Owner of files or folders
- When a user leaves, those content (e.g. Models) the user created needs to be transferred to other user in SAC.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
View, Edit, and Full Control are the permissions used for managing files and folders in SAC. The term "Owner" is equivalent to "Creator".
The only direct way to transfer ownership of a file is through user deletion. The other indirect way to change ownership of SAC content is by copying it.
Deleting a User (Direct)
If a user is no longer needed in SAC, the user can be deleted with the option of transferring the content ownership to another user.
Please refer to SAC help document about user deletion:
- Transfer all content to another user: private, public, and shared content will be transferred to a new owner.
- Delete private files and only transfer public and shared content: public and shared content will be transferred to a new owner. All private content that is not shared will be deleted.
By default, only users assigned to the Admin or BI Admin roles can allow the transfer of content when a user is deleted. To create a new role or modify an existing role that includes this feature, you must add the Ownership of Content permission to the role. For more information, see Creating Custom Roles.
Any model permissions, or connections that content depends on, are not modified when a new owner is assigned.
Copying the File (Indirect)
When a user creates a copy of any content on SAC, the duplicate copy will be owned by the user creating the copy, rather than the original author. For more information, see Manage Files.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, migrate, migration, transfer, transferred, owner, creator, author , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To