You receive an error message when checking consistency of the Logistics Model XXX.
XXX = Logistics Model ID
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Select Logistics Models view.
- Find the Logistics Model XXX.
- Open the Logistics Model XXX.
- Click View All.
- Select Check Consistency.
- You receive the error: You cannot release logistics model XXX because logistics model XXX with empty site and Standard Receiving already exists.
The system supports to have one Task Based (either one step or two step) and one No Task Logistics Model for a site. The same can be applied to a Logistics Model without the site too.
In this case, you already have a Logistics Model which is Task Based or No Task, so the system is showing error for the new Logistics Model which has the same approach.
Since you cannot have two Logistics Models with the same approach (Task Based or No Task), the system is working as expected.
Without Task With Release , KBA , model , task , logistics , AP-SMM-SLM , Site Logistics Process Model , How To