Can we create Cross Domain reports with the "Mentoring Program" domain in ad hoc framework (Ad Hoc / Table / Detailed Reporting - Live data)
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Ad Hoc Reporting > Cross Domain
- Report Center: Canvas > Detailed Reporting - Live Data
- Report Center: Table Report > Cross Domain
- SAP Mentoring
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to join any other domain in ORD - Detailed reporting live data after 'Mentoring Program' domain is selected.
- In Ad Hoc, try to create cross domain report; not able to find 'Mentoring Program' domain in the drop-down list.
Working as designed.
The Sub domain schema has not been exposed for cross domain reporting
"Mentoring Program" sub domain schema doesn't allow cross domain.
It is only possible to create single domain reports using this sub domain schema.
If you feel the feature should be supported, we request you to submit an enhancement request for the same.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
This will allow other customers to vote up and express their interest on the same.
Our Product management teams review enhancement requests regularly and implement them if and when feasible.
Mentoring Program, Cross domain, Adhoc, Report table, Detailed Reporting Live data, ORD, Report Canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-MEN , Mentoring , How To