You are using the data source Lead (technical ID CODMKLEAH) to view leads and their responsible employees but you notice that the field Employee Responsible - Sales shows the wrong employee.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and select the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for CODMKLEAH and click Preview.
- In the selection, enter the lead ID you are checking and run the data source.
- In the view, add the field Employee Responsible - Sales.
It shows the wrong employee if you compare it to the owner of the lead.
The Employee Responsible - Sales field shows the lead party with the role Sales Employee. You can check the party here:
- Go to the work center Sales and select the view Leads.
- Search for your lead and open it.
- Go to the tab Sales & Marketing Team. (Note: you may need to add this tab via the Personalisation or Adaptation mode first.)
- Check the employee that has the role Sales Employee.
You can make use of the field Employee Responsible - Marketing instead. This field shows the employee who is maintained as owner in the lead.
Alternatively, you could use the data source Lead Involved Parties (technical ID CODMKLEAPTY) to show all parties of this lead. From this data source, add the fields Party Role and Party Name to see the employee name and their role in the lead.
If you would like to rename any of the fields, you can do so via the language adaptation feature, or if you are planning to create your own data source, you can rename the characteristic while you create your data source.
lead, report, owner, responsible, business analytics, data source, CODMKLEAPTY, CODMKLEAH, employee responsible ID - Sales, marketing , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To