You have scoped automatic snapshot at status change. But system does not create new snapshot after you changed the status of a project task.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration work center, Overview view.
- Find and open activity Project Types.
- Check the indicator Automatic Snapshot at Status Change for project type ABC (ABC refers to a project type).
- Go to Project Management work center, Projects view.
- Create a new Project XYZ (XYZ refers to project ID), select the type of project XYZ as ABC.
- Release Project XYZ, the status of the project header changes from In Planning to Released.
- Go to Project Management work center, Snapshots view, you find a new snapshot be created for project XYZ.
- Go back to Project XYZ, create a new child task XYZ-1, save it.
- Release task XYZ-1, the status of the task changes from In Planning to Released.
- Go to Project Management work center, Snapshots view, you find no new snapshot be created for project XYZ.
The automatic snapshot creation works only for status changes of the project header level, but not for changes on sub-tasks level.
As a workaround, you can schedule a Snapshot Run to have regular snapshots be created.
Automatic Snapshot, Project, Status Change, 项目快照, 自动创建 , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem