After creating a training request, a warning message is being seen: "Some costs could not be converted to USD and therefore are not included in the cost total."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a training request where the default currency is in USD
2. The training request submitted is on EUR currency
3. Noticed that the request has a small triagle with exclamation mark. When you hover over the icon there is message saying:
"Some costs could not be converted to USD and therefore are not included in the cost total."
The Currency Convertion Set on the Training Request Period is missing
To resolve the issue, associate a currency conversion to the training request period.
1. Identify the Training Request Period
2. Go to LMS Admin side
3. Go to References > Learning > Training Request Period
4. Edit this and choose a Currency Conversion Set
If no Currency Conversion Set is available, you need to add it. To add/modify the currency coversion set, download the template and fill it out:
1. Import Data Tool (System Admin > Tools > Import Data)
2. Choose References from the Record Type list then Download
This will allow you to download the template. Fill it out with your conversion and import it through the Import Data Tool as well.
Some costs could not be converted to USD and therefore are not included in the cost total, currency conversion, training planner, warning message on training request, training request currency conversion , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TRA , Training Planner , Problem