Excel add-in throws an error "No authorization to record times for employee ABC on dd.mm.yyyy" when you try to save the time recordings on a project for a service agent by Excel uploading.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Make sure Excel Add-in has been successfully installed on client PC.
- Go to Time Administration work center.
- Go to Time Sheet view.
- Select any active employee, click Action: Upload Project Confirmations from Microsoft Excel to download the template.
- Maintain the Excel template with proper data, log in the Business ByDesign add-in with a project manager or time administrator user.
- Click button Save Data to.Excel Add-in throws error message: "No authorization to record times for employee ABC on dd.mm.yyyy". (ABC refers to the service agent ID)
The error occurs because a time agreement does not exist for service agent ABC.
Please create a time sheet for the service agent by following steps.
Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to Service Agents view.
- Find service agent ABC.
- Click Edit Time Sheet button.
After the time sheet be created for service agent ABC, you will be able to record project time confirmation for the service agent via Excel add-in.
Project Time Recording, Service Agent, Authorization, 项目工时, 服务代理, 权限, プロジェクト , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To