- For the trading contract with using standard pricing, it's not able to manually change the net price (komwbhi-netpr_mm/netpr_sd) of TC item or to make it changeable, if possible, on the TC item overview screen.
- Unable to change Sales and purchase net price with using WB22.
- Unable to change Sales and purchase net price with using BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CHANGE, error message WB2B311 "Field NETPR_MM/NETPR_SD cannot be copied because it is not ready for input" returns.
- Global Trading Management (EA-GLTRADE) in SAP ERP
- Global Trading Management (EA-GLTRADE) in S/4 HANA
WB22, WB2_CONTROL_FIELDS, WB2_PRICING_DATA_EXISTS_MM_IT, WB2_PRICING_DATA_EXISTS_SD_IT, KOMWBHI-PEINH_MM, KOMWBHI-BPRME_MM, KOMWBHI-WAERS_MM, KOMWBHI-KPEIN_SD, KOMWBHI-KMEIN_SD, KOMWBHI-SDWRS, Princing scheme, Net value , KBA , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.