RESTRICT function does not give any result.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Cretae a story based on dimensions that use RESTRICT Formula
- Notice there is no data displayed
The specified formula RESTRICT([dim1],[d/dim2] =("Desc1", "Desc2") ) in the Model is incorrect, the user used description instead of IDs.
Please correct the formula by either using the formula based on ID like as mentioned below:
RESTRICT([dim1],[d/dim2] =("ID1", "ID2") )
or if you want to use the formula based on the description please use it with property Description option(p/Description), which will be available, as value help, if you use CTRL+SPACE . Formula corrected below:
RESTRICT([dim1],[d/dim2].[p/Description] =("Desc1", "Desc2") )
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Bug Filed