In the data source Visit Tasks and Surveys some of the task categories and task names are incorrect.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics.
- Go to Design Data Sources.
- Click on Preview for the data source CODAPAVISITWLIB and click GO.
- Add the fields Task Category and Task Name.
- Filter for a Task ID.
- Once filtered you can see that the fields Task Name and Task category show incorrect information.
If the task is created for the visit via Activity Plan, the category will be set as per the Category value defined in the activity plan.
You can check the category maintained for the active plan at the work center Activity Planner-> Plans.
If there is any change performed to task (change in category), the report will still refer to the category maintained via the Activity Plan.
If you feel there is a need for a change in this feature's behavior kindly open a thread on our Continuous Influence Session.
On this forum, other customers can vote for your requirement which will give us a better understanding on the priority of this functionality. Our product management delivers the features requested here according to priority and technical feasibility and effort.
Task, CODAPAVISITWLIB, activity, plan, planner, category, data source, business analytics, report , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To