- Delivery is complete in the EWM system but not in the ERP system.
- Transaction SMQ2 shows hanging header replacement queues for this delivery.
- Errors shown in SMQ2 are VL 282 - "Specifications for units and quantities contain errors &1 &2 &3 &4" or
- BORGR 717 - "Error during conversion of UoM; conversion is missing &1->&2 &3 &4"
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP, version for SAP S4 HANA
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
VL 282, BORGR 717, unit of measure, T006, ISO_CODE, SAP_CODE, /SPE/INB_DELIVERY_REPLACE, UoM, SMQ2, inbound queue , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.