- Incorrect calculation of TDS, Surcharge and ECess when all three are calculated using separate tax codes each.
- TDS, Surcharge and ECess values are not displayed in J1INCHLN summary screen.
- Financial Accounting
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
TDS, Withholding tax, Surcharge, ECess, Cess, Separate method, J1INCHLN, Summary screen, configuration, calculation, tax type, tax code, J_1IEWT_SURC, J_1IEWTSURC, J_1IEWT_SURC1, J_1IEWTECESS, J_1IEWT_ECESS1, India, XX-CSC-IN-FI, 2821146, 282127, 1731265. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.