Data action contains advanced formulas with script to delete some/all of the data
However, data is not deleted after executing data action using trigger in the story.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC and go to problematic story.
- Execute data action using trigger in the story.
- No result after execution.
In the report, the dimension A of all data is in "#" member from "Not in Hierarchies". When Advanced Formulas execute DELETE() function, dimension members in "Not in Hierarchies" are not included in the calculation scope as a design behavior. That's why when executing the data action, DELETE() seems to be not work. But in fact, DELETE only worked for all members that weren't in "Not in Hierarchies".
Give the hierarchy of the "#" member a specific value that is not blank.
For example, you can give it a "<root>" value or create a specific member and put "#" underneath it as a workaround.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-PL-AF , Advanced Formulas , Problem