What locale does the system take into consideration for tokens when sending emails to operators
What locale does the system use when sending emails to candidates?
What about for multi-language job requisitions?
And how about if a job req is created via 'Copy From Existing Job Requisition'?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- When an email is being sent to a Recruiter or any other operator, the users locale is selected for the resolution of tokens. So if an operator has en_US as their locale, the value will be picked up from the en_US value given in the job req.
- When an email is being sent to a candidate, the language of the posting the Candidate applied to is taken for the resolution of tokens.
- When dealing with multi-language job reqs, the values for custom textfields needs to be changed separately in all the languages. This is because with picklists and objects the translations are shipped with the product, while the translations for custom textfields will have to be provided by the customer.
- On a new multi-language job req, when custom textfield values are entered for the first time and saved in one language they are copied over to the other languages. The translations will then have to be edited in the other languages one by one by the customer.
- When copying a job req, values are copied in from the previous job req. So when changing custom textfields for one language, it changes the value only for that language as it is treated as a translation. If the values need to be the same across all languages for a copied job req, they will have to be changed for each language one at a time.
- Copy job req only copies the value from each field in the source requisition to the new requisition. Beyond that there is no relation between the 2 job reqs. So regardless of locale, values will never be picked from the job req that was copied (the old one) when trying to resolve tokens for another job req.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, copied requisition, token, language, locale, operator , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To