- Out of 'n' instances, one of the SVS instance was not running. While checking the status of Cluster participants in HANA Studio (login with GKR_SVS user), some components have status other than 1.
- Unable to complete gift transaction intermittently.
- Below error was there in SVS logs at OS level:
com.gk_software.core.server.jms_engine_activemq.internal.jdbc.lock.LockFailureException: Cannot start broker. Interrupted attempt to acquire lock: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: : current operation cancelled by request and transaction rolled back: current operation cancelled by request and transaction rolled back
- SAP Store Device Control 6.2 by GK
- SAP Store Device Control 7.0 by GK
- SAP Store Device Control 7.1 by GK
- SAP Store Device Control 7.2 by GK
- Gk System - app-svs
GK, SVS, Gift Transaction fails, Stored Value Server, GK SVS Cluster startup issue , KBA , XX-PART-GKS-POS , SAP Point of Sale by GK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.