- Error in download status under Monitor Job for OnboardingProcess update
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
When updating OnboardingProcess in Import and Export Data, error is received ( ???EMPLOYEE_HRIS_GO_ASSOCIATION_MULTIPLICITY_VALID??? ) for several new hires
Inconsistent OnboardingProcess objects with two buddy assignments and the error is raised during the cardinality check if more than one composite exists for a one-to-one cardinality.
For Live Customer(s)
When resolving the issue, user needs to have access to Manage Data. Please follow step below on how to rectify.
- Step 1. Go to Manage Data and on the first search field, use OnboardingProcess
- Step 2. Use the KMS User ID of the mentioned affected candidates in the table
- Step 3. Delete one of the duplicate buddy assignments
- Step 4. Update the OnboardingProcess via import, see KBA 2355113
NHA, New Hire Activities, Manager Activities , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem