- You are using a mobile phone device (e.g: Android, iPhone) and are opening a tile inplace in the Content Area
- When the tile is opened in place on a mobile device (or when using the web browser F12 Mobile Device Emulator tool) the tile does not load, there is an empty blank screen
- The tile loads correctly when using a Desktop or Tablet device
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
- FLP@EP - Fiori 2.0 mode
- SAPUI5 releases 1.52.x, 1.60.x
navmode0, navmode=0, navigation, mode, blank, empty, windows, window, safari, chrome, android, galaxy, google, apple, samsung, ios, iphone, content, area, fiori, iview, sapui5, wrapper, app, ffp, fiori, framework, page, fiori, launchpad, enterprise, portal, ep, ui5, sapui5 , KBA , CA-UI5-CTR , SAP UI5 Controls , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.