- Exporting data from a SAP Analytics Cloud story with XLSX file type does not allow option Scope "All"
- Export is equivalent to Scope "point of view" for export with CSV file type
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.14
Reproducing the Issue
- Open any story and select a cell in a table
- On the context menu to the right of the table choose the "Export" option in the "More Actions" drop down list (three dots at top of menu)
- Choose "XLSX" file type. Notice that Scope option dissapears.
- The Scope option is currently not planned to be supported for the XSLX export, only for CSV.
- XLSX export is equivalent to "point of view" and cannot be changed.
The only workaround for the moment is to expand the cells in the table to contain all the data that you wish to export before choosing this option.
Note that by default only 500 rows are shown in the table.
You can extend the 500 shown rows via the small info icon in the table header to a bigger number e.g. 2500 before exporting to XSLX.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem