In application log of App Manage Automatic Payment Error
Internal session terminated with a runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING (see ST22) is shown
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Post Supplier invoices
- Create a payment run for supplier invoice(s) with Payment method C for Check in Manage Automatic Payments (APP ID F0770).
- Choose + (Add) and enter an identification for the payment run.
- Choose Create.
- Enter all the necessary parameters and choose Schedule.
- You can open the payment list or the application log to see the status and the error log.
Format CHECK incorrectly set in customizing step Set Up Payment Methods per Company Code for Payment Transactions SSCUI 101044 ->Format in Company Code
- Mange Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution -> Application Area Finance -> Sub Application Area Accounts Payable -> Item Accounts Payable -> Set Up Payment Methods per Country for Payment Transactions ID 101972
- Configure, Select Country and payment method C in Edit Mode
- Scroll Down and click on Format in Company Code
- For CoCd maintained with Payment Method C, House Bk, check the payment medium format used. The Payt Mdm Format for CoCd with PM C (Check) must be CHECK_OM.
2228657 - Release Information Note: Manage Automatic Payments
CHECK_OM, CHECK, F0770, Output Parameter Determination, APOC_WD_BRF_DEC_TAB_MAINTAIN, CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING, CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING, CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING, SAPLFPAYM_PDF, FIN_FO_PAYM_CHECK_US, J60, 101044, CHECK , KBA , FI-BL-PT-FO , payment forms , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem