- From the Transport Model Entities app, you try to transport a planning area by clicking on the Export button.
- A pop-up appears that the transport request is going to be created and released.
- Upon refreshing the screen, an entry does not appear in the Export tab.
- Checking the Application Logs app, the entry for the Transport shows Errors.
- Reviewing the errors you see several errors like this:
- Cannot export attribute ATTRIBUTE1. Attribute is inactive.
- Cannot export master data type attribute MDTYPE1. Attribute is inactive.
- Master data type MDTYPE1 has inactive dependent objects. It cannot be exported.
SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
ibp, transport, model, entity, entities, not, exported, export, tab, imported, error, no, response, working , KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF-DMT , Transport of Data Model , SCM-IBP-CNF , Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.