When an email is sent to a Ticket that has been set to the Status Closed, the email is automatically sent to the Unassociated Emails queues with the reason Reference Ticket is Already Closed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Sent an email to a Ticket that has the Status set to Closed.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Unassociated Emails view.
- See that the Email is located there with the reason Reference Ticket is Already Closed.
Tickets that were closed cannot be reopened via Email interaction.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development Site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Ticket; Unassociated Email; Closed; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To