- Employees were terminated at the beginning of the year and the Time accounts were set to closed. Those employees were re hired again with new hire date within the same account validity period
- The time accounts for accrual based leave types were not generated automatically.
- When run manually, Time off calendars > New Calendar> Account creation scenario, there are no time accounts created either.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.