How do I remove the AWLI 2.0 (Apply with LinkedIn 2.0) button from my internal career site powered by Career Site Builder (CSB)?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the system as an internal candidate;
- From Home select Careers;
- Search for a job;
- The button Apply with LinkedIn is going to appear.
Customers who want to use Apply with LinkedIn 2.0 feature for external candidates do not have the option to the remove the button from the internal career site. Our Product Management team is working with engineering to address this topic in order to remove the button from the internal career site in an upcoming release.
Please monitor this KBA in order to receive updates about this code enhancement.
AWLI, Apply, LinkedIn, Internal, Career, Site, CSB, Career, Site, Builder, RCM, RMK, button, Remove, Candidates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-RMK , RMK Interface , LOD-SF-RCM-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem