- Incident exchange with SAP is not working after the change to the new Support Backbone with error
- Error during call of SAP back end system (see long text) SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND005
- Long text: Error calling SAP back-end system: access denied (see SAP note 2847665 )SM_SP_XXXXXXXXXX via RFC destination
- Incident refreshing is not working
- Try to forward an incident to SAP using Send to SAP button in the SAP Colaboration AB of the incident and encounter the error:
Please read the new update
Action could not be successfully executed
Details The transaction could not be sent to SAP. See long text for help.
- Incident is attempted to auto forward outside of business hours and error occurs: Authorization check failed AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_OSS899
- Try to synchronize incidents with SAP by running job SM:REFRESH MESSAGE STATUS and getting errors:
Step 001 started (program AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP_WS, variant , user ID <User ID>) 00 550 S User <user> has used the destination SM_SP_<customer number>_H as S user <S-user ID> SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND 012 I
XX messages raised errors while updating/creating. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH 041 I
See application log in transaction SOLMAN_INCIDENT_UPD for details. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH 056 I
- SLG1 log:
Error updating CRM incident or basis notification.
You do not have authorization at SAP
Message No. DNO156
Incidents which were sent to SAP prior to update giving below error when trying to forward again to SAP:
"Please read the new update
Error Action could not be successfully executed
Error Details The transaction could not be sent to SAP. See long text for help." AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH035
Errors in report AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP_WS and AI_CRM_IM_UPD_FROM_SAP_WS_ISV:
- Error updating message XXXXXXXXXX from SAP incident XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX XXXX. AI_CRM_IM_ICT_EXCH 031
- Entry not found in object buffer CRM_ORDER_MISC 104
- In case the S-User ID being used in SAP Solution Manager ITSM incident send/synchronize has expired, is inactive or was deleted, the incident exchange will not work anymore.
SAP Solution Manager 7.20 SP07- SP08- SP09 Standard Scenario
SAP Solution Manager 7.20 SP08- SP09 VAR and ISV Scenario
ITSM, IT Service Management, VAR, Send_to_SAP, SOLMAN_INCIDENT_UPD, SOLMAN_INCIDENT_ISV, new Support Hub, HTTP, new SAP backbone , KBA , cannot send incident to sap 7.20 sp09 , 7.2 sp09 , sync , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-SUP-ISV , Service Desk for Software Partner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.