- How to attach files to employee records in SuccessFactors in Employee Profile
- Cannot configure attachments for Employee Profile
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- Go to "Manage Business Configuration" > Employee Profile > Background Elements > required block (in this example certificates).
- Create a custom field and set Field Name = ATTACHMENT_ID
3. Now in the UI you can see this attachment field. Click on the attachment pin symbol besides Document field.
4. Now click on + Add symbol to upload file/attachments, and click Done.
5. Go back to the UI and you can see the field with attachment URL.
Please note that only one attachment field in each background element is supported.
How to add attachment in Employee profile from UI, attachment in UI, SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem