When attempting to reassign an offer from an inactive user a failure error is displayed. Then after trying to do this action the offer appears to be pending with the user System System.
Error Message: "Summary of Offer Approvals reassignment from USER_A to USER_B is as follows - Failure 1"
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the Offer template with a default user or Role;
- Before creating the offer approval, the user or role you configured in step 1 needs to be inactivated;
- Create the offer approval. The system will add as approver the inactive user;
- Try to reassign this offer;
- Receive a failure message;
As of today, the system does not validate if this user assigned as default (user or role) is still active in the system. Due to this reason, the reassignment feature may fail.
Since there is no way to reassign the offer, you will need to contact support team to delete this offer approval. After deletion, you will be able to create a new offer.
Before creating the new offer, check the following situations:
- If the offer template is configured to have a default role as approver and the user playing this role is inactive you need to edit the job requisition and add an active role to the job requisition before creating this offer.
- If the offer template is configured to have a default user as approver then you will need to change the offer template configuration and add an active user.
Engineering team already has an enhancement ticket that is handling this topic. We do not have a target date as of now, but we will keep this ticket up to date with the latest news from engineering and product management team.
For Support Team use - RCM-67080
2625896 - Find User link in Offer approval and Job Requisition pages do not honor Recruiting Group configuration - Recruiting Management
2513065 - How to Reassign Offer Approvals - Recruiting Management
failure 1, reassign offer error, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem