Users facing error "Unable to fetch existing request" on Instance Refresh page.
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental **
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- User go to Admin Center
- Search for Instance Refresh
- Error pop-ups:
Besides requesting your Implementation Partner or SAP Support to run the back-end jobs for Company Schema Upgrade Job and Company Data Migrate Job, you need to make sure that user has also the following RBP permissions:
- Manage Integration Tools -> Access to OData API Metadata Refresh and Export
- Metadata Framework -> Admin access to MDF OData API
- Go to Admin Center > search for OData API Metadata Refresh and Export
- Perform a Refresh Metadata Cache
- Navigate again to Instance Refresh page and the issue should not occur anymore.
Unable to fetch existing request , instance refresh error, instance refresh tool , KBA , LOD-SF-SER-REF , Instance Refresh , Problem