- New Hire Entered Incorrect SSN and E-Verify Shows DHS/SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation
- Incorrect Social Security Number
- Wrong Social Security ID
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s)
When a candidate entered their SSN incorrectly and E-Verify is already submitted, below is the available options for a Corporate Representative to rectify this kind of scenario.
- OPTION 1: Kindly "Resolve" the E-Verify Case as Incorrect Data, see KBA 2244508
- OPTION 2: If the "Resolve" option is not Available due to DHS/SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation and candidate already contested; you may need to contact SAP Product Support
If the scenario falls to OPTION 2, then please reach out to SAP Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2819641 - New Hire Entered Incorrect SSN and E-Verify Shows DHS/SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EVF
I-9, US, SSN, Social, Security, DHS, SSA, Administration, Department, Homeland, Security , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem