Payment File not complete, for example Payment reference in supplier invoice not picked up in payment file generation.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Post Supplier invoices
- Create a payment run
- Open the Manage Automatic Payments (APP ID F0770).
- Choose + (Add) and enter an identification for the payment run.
- Choose Create.
- Enter all the necessary parameters and choose Schedule.
- You can open the payment list or the application log to see the status and the error log.
- Download the generated payment file
- As a cash specialist, open the Manage Payment Media (App ID F1868), search for the payment file and choose Download.
- Mange Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution -> Application Area Finance -> Sub Application Area Accounts Payable -> Item Payment Medium Formats -> Step Name Create/Assign Selection Variants (Alternative) -> ID 102238
- Configure, Enter Payment Medium format , Example
- For all lines create new selection variant for all lines, e.g. enter in payment medium format name xx_CGI_XML_CT (xx replace with country), and press button "Format Parameters"
- Select checkbox "Structured Remittance Info" and press button "Continue"
- Press "Save" button and transport your changes from Q2P
- Example With Structured Remittance Info on the end of file
- Example without With Structured Remittance Info on the end of file
This note is cloud relevant
- Adding Unique End-to-End Transaction Reference (UETR) to Credit Transfers
- Country/Region-Specific Payment Formats
- For the latest on payment formats and tools, check out blog: Payment Formats in SAP
102238, STRD, CDTR, Reference, Structured Remittance Information, info, Payment medium, USTRD, DMEE, KIDNO, XBLNR, REF, BSEG-KINDO, CdtrRefInf, SEPA, F0770, xx_CGI_XML_CT, banks, communication, CGI_XML_CT, Credit Transfer, SEPA_CT, outgoing payments, CLOUD, STRFR, FPAYP , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , Problem