Incoming e-mail received in Unassociated e-mails view with a Reason "Inconsistent channel address in custom/envelope-from header in mime"
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service Work Center
- Go to Unassociated E-mail view
- You will see an email with the above mentioned Reason
"Handle multiple e-mail channel in TO address" feature is active in the system.
If you want to keep this feature active, then it is very important to maintain the channel address in the TO/CC field along with the custom header or envelope-from attribute in the e-mail header and this needs to be done from your IT Team
If you do not want to activate this feature, follow the below steps:
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Go to Service and Social view
- Click on Ticket Configuration
- Select "No" option under "Handle multiple e-mail channel in TO address"
- Save and Close
Multiple email, channel, custom,envelope-from, ticket, unassociated email , KBA , custom , envelope-from , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , Problem