The Quick Sourcing Request action was performed in a Purchase Request and it is not possible to find how to undo this action.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Requests view.
- Search for the Purchase Request ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Purchase Request).
- Click on the Quick Sourcing Request button.
System displays the message 'Sourcing request created', but it does not provide a way to revert this action.
Once clicking on the Quick Sourcing Request button, the system creates a Sourcing Request in the Sourcing and Contracting work center, Sourcing Requests view. It is necessary to cancel this Sourcing Request to revert the Quick Sourcing Request action performed in the Purchase Request screen.
- Go to the Sourcing and Contracting work center.
- Go to the Sourcing Requests view.
- Filter by Sourcing Requests from Purchase Requests.
- Search for the Purchase Request ABC.
- Click on the Cancel Sourcing Request button.
The system will remove the Sourcing Request created and the button 'Quick Sourcing Request' will be enabled again in the Purchase Request screen.
Quick Sourcing Request, Sourcing Request, Purchase Request , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To