I have an integration center job where the field "manager" is returning blank / null value when the manager is inactive.
How to retrieve / populate this field?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
- OData API
Reproducing the Issue
Sample user mfullington's manager is jgeorge.
User jgeorge is an inactive user in Bizx.
- Create Integration Center job Type: CSV file Output Integration
- Starting entity: User
- In the result, you will see that the field "Manager User ID" is blank for sample user "mfullington"
Odata API only returns active user by default. This is in case status is not specified on the filter.
- In Integration Center's Filter and sort
- On the Advance Filter > click on Browse
- On Entity Tree View > Search Manager > Status
- In Operation choose "is contained in" and provide values "t,f"
- Go to Configure Fields, and you will see that the inactive manager of mfullington has now been properly returned
Inactive manager null value, integration center, inactive, t, f, active, contained in, terminated, filter, blank, empty, null, not returning, fetching, ic, integration center, issue, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem