- How to remove CorrespondenceCode from emails when an email is sent to candidate using message center?
- In SAP Success Factors Recruiting is it possible to remove CorrespondenceCode from email?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Candidate Application
- Correspondence portlet
- The received email will have a correspondence code at the end:
- Email body should contain following information:
- ~~~~~ line
- Attachment information line
- The CorrespondenceCode cannot be removed when sending the email, as this is system generated.
- Note: While candidates is replying to the email, this content should not be removed this required for email to appear in message center.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, e-mail , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem