- How to remove CorrespondenceCode from emails when an email is sent to candidate using message center?
- In SAP Success Factors Recruiting is it possible to remove CorrespondenceCode from email?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Candidate Application
- Correspondence portlet
- The received email will have a correspondence code at the end and text stating " For successful processing of your response, do not delete the CorrespondenceCode and other content in this email. "
- Email body should contain following information:
- ~~~~~ line
- Attachment information line
- The CorrespondenceCode and text "For successful processing of your response, do not delete the CorrespondenceCode and other content in this email." Cannot be removed when sending the email, as this is system generated.
- Customer can update line: ~~~~~ Important: Please add your response above this line ~~~~~ by using Key: RCM_CORRESPONDENCE_PARSING_TEXT in Admin Center --> Manage Languages
- Note: While candidates is replying to the email, this content should not be removed this required for email to appear in message center.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, e-mail , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem