This knowledge Base Article provides an explaination on why some links failed to load in Super Admin site.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Super Admin site (ONLY implementation partners or support engineers have access)
- Click on Features, Processes and/or Named User Types
- Notice the Failed to load page error message
This can happen after a recent refresh which led to some file path parameters not properly corrected in Account Option.
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the necessary information below:
- Subject: KBA 2819034 - Failed to Load Page Error in Super Admin site.
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-SYS
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request?
Support Team: Please see internal memo for solution.
Super Admin, Access, Tab, Links, Processes, Failed to load page, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Problem